Wednesday 9 October 2024

4th Week; What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

 Yet another theme I repeat for the second time. That post from October 2022 starts with a notion that I got drunkest out of our group, but people loved it. See, that´s the problem with being funny while drunk. I get very honest, sometimes passive aggressive, always in a joking mood, and people mistake that for me being a jester.

That´s why I shouldn´t drink :D. I get to hurt people without punishment, sometimes even with a reward, and that isn´t right. I need that karmic truck to hit me.

Is Marghareta Head Bow still my favourite accessory to put on? Depends. I mean, it looks great with ½ of my wardrobe, but only if I have newly trimmed bangs. You can see how unfortunate it looked with longer ones in a Christmas meet-up.
While it´s still cute, and I will thrown it into the mix every now and then, it gives me a headache and I need to check if it sits right on my head surprisingly often.
On the other hand, it´s stunning, with it white and beige lace, pearl details and delicate design.




What I actually wear in my day to day life is a huge velvet bow, that I got for birthday from my bestie, Peťa. (The same one from the old edition of this article.) It´s from Sinsay I think, and it´s not lolita specific, but dear Mana, do I love it :D. It elevates outfits, helps me do something with my fine, messy hair and I feel like it even improves my posture if that makes any sense.
I usually wear it with a velvet dresses (and I do have quite a collection).
It´s long, so sometimes I just like having the ends on my shoulders :D. It reminds me of Alice (from the Wonderland, not Alice Cullen. But man, would that be cool.)
Most of my other bows have broken clips, but I want to fix that. I also want to do more things with my hair. It´s very fine, but at the same time, it never listens to me. It´s hard to make event he easiest hairstyles with it.
But that can´t stop me! I swear, I will share my progress :D.




See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Week; What my own Lolita lifestyle is like

  Yet another theme I repeat for the second time. That post from October 2022 starts with a notion that I got drunkest out of our group, bu...