Thursday 17 October 2024

5th Week; My wardrobe turnover

Hii! 

 
I don´t buy a lot of main pieces. I have always been cautious about finances, (up until my party era), and it´s safe to say that if I will buy any piece that isn´t worn too much, I will sell it. Sometimes I regret it (Oh, Velveteen Frill!) but it needs to be done.

This is how I lost my first piece (waffle skirt from Bodyline), first brand (Velveteeeen Friiilllll, come back) and even the OTT OP of my dreams (Dreamy Jewels). And, of course, many others.
It makes my heart ache, sometimes, but I need to be practical. On the other side, if I get my hands on cute cardigan, sweater, or even a socks, they are not leaving :D. I will keep them forever.
I´m rather proud of my ability to recognize when something is not my style anymore and sell it, but sometimes it leaves a lasting hole in my heart. I´m not talking about that Old School fantasy, as I still don´t even have proper wardrobe to store it, but rather Love Nadia dress. It didn´t work in brown all those years ago (2020), but I keep eyeing the sax version. I mean, I have many things to go with…. And it´s going to be my birthday soon...


I didn´t post too much lately, my mom and sister visited me. We went to Fountainbleau and Auvers sur Oise, which was nice. I like getting out of Paris, it has been so overcrowded this entire week for some reason. 










Autumn in France is so beautiful, I feel aesthetic just from waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5th Week; My wardrobe turnover

Hii!    I don´t buy a lot of main pieces. I have always been cautious about finances, (up until my party era), and it´s safe to say that if ...