Friday 8 December 2023

Christmas Meetup - White Magic

I went to Christmas Meetup in Olomouc last weekend. I had fun there and enjoyed time spent with other lolitas. Last one I went to was previous winter, so it was nice to meet the only people able to understand what is so amazing about this hobby again :D.
Theme was White Magic and since I didn't have any white main piece, I went full on inquisition instead. It's more or less on theme, right?


Here I'm with the most awkward smile ever.

Coord Rundown
Skirt: Ophelia withou Eye (Czech Indie)
Blouse: ??? (Loligals)
Cardigan: ??? (Vinted)
Headdress: Margaretha Head Bow (BtSSB)
Jewellery: H&M, Primark 
Shoes: ??? (Vinted)

My bangs are horrendous on this picture, but I already got them cut again
As we were taking this photo, some strager started taking photos of us. The girl in the black dress behind me asserted that we do not appreciate it by loudly asking him if we gave consent and how would he like if we did the same thing to him. 
He wasn't even able to answer and walked away quickly. It was cool to see so much assertivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Christmas Dresses

 Hi! I have not abandoned you, my dear readers. I just didn´t have time to write anything. During last two months, I had three part-time job...