Saturday 14 September 2024

Missing My Frills

 One month ago, I had to make a crucial decision – take two my lolita dresses to Paris, or have a lot of clothes. I also intended to pack a matching cardigan, one pair of teaparties, … I overestimated my bag quite a bit.

By the end, I had to be practical with my three months of clothing, Luckily, I´m goth outside of frills, so I didn´t struggle with matching everything together, but I still feel like I could have had a better judgement. For example, just because summers are extreme here doesn´t mean that autumn is going to be same. You are right, I´m already freezing everyday, and I will be here until October.
One more thing surprised me, though. I miss my lolita wardrobe so much. I didn´t expect such a craving – for the elegant, eye catching and most of all, mine. I consider an actual lolita wardrobe (not an inspo folder) quite personal for everyone and I feel rather silly for not taking anything with me. Well, I have two blouses, but that´s not the same.
I wish lolita didn´t také so much space. I can´t wait to actually wear it when I get back home. One of my friends became interested in the fashion, so I hope we will have a little meet-up in November! (♡˙︶˙♡) 





I made this two-pager in my journal a few weeks ago, and I didn´t actually think anyone will see it, but why not. Those crude drawings include my favourite coords and my favourite things, as weel as some stories and feelings. 
I really missed this. 

See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Week; 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style

Hii  ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ ,  As research for this challenge, I went through my oldest blog and found out that this is actually the third time I´m attempt...