Tuesday 21 November 2023

Quick Snap; Tartan Drop


Hi!
One of the things I don´t really enjoy about living in dorms is having to worry about my roommates dropping in whenever I do something that needs more focus and less embarassment. I feel silly when anyone sees me taking outfit photos. I should probably work on it, but as for now, I will continue snapping my coords fastest way possible. None of them came out too focused, but nevermind. 
I will get better as soon as I figure out the right angle, or get someone to take photos of me. How I miss my high school friend Klárka, my dear personal paparazzi. 


The one when you can see everything
I had better poses, but photo came out best
I have long way to go here


The blurry one I prefer


I definitely had some pirate/punk inspiration with my tartan west, I´m thinking about adding more accessories and tricorn and having it as a pirate lolita for Animefest 2024. We will see how it goes.
Until then, I swear, I will get better at posing :D.

Coord Rundown
JSK: Physical Drop
Blouse: ??? (second hand)
Headdress: Handmade
Vest: ??? (second hand)
Shoes: ??? (second hand)
OTKs: Shein





 

2 comments:

Some Christmas Dresses

 Hi! I have not abandoned you, my dear readers. I just didn´t have time to write anything. During last two months, I had three part-time job...