Monday 20 November 2023

Crocheted Headdress

 Hi
Some time ago, I wrote about a headdress I made. Well, it turned out to be too big to be a headdress in traditional lolita sense, but I still like it and wear it with more vintage-y outfits. Of course, I´m going to wear it with lolita too, at least until I make something more fitting :D.



Here it´s being worn


I had to change settings a little bit so you be able to actually see anything, but I think I did a good job. It´s something I will definitelly wear, unlike all of those others crafts I did just because I though they looked cool.

I look forward to making more accessories, I just wish there was more crochet/knitting patterns for lolita. I´m glad that experiments are more welcomed in EGL modern community, I love wearing my creations with coords.

Do you make handmade accessories? If so, what is your favorite? 

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Christmas Dresses

 Hi! I have not abandoned you, my dear readers. I just didn´t have time to write anything. During last two months, I had three part-time job...