Friday 6 October 2023

The Good New Times

 Hi,

I missed blogging. I stopped doing it just for few months, as I tragically burned out at the ripe age of 19 (just kidding, I was just lazy), but I want to write again. 
A lot has changed in my life. I entered college, started to live in a new city and I try to work on making new friends, too. The last part is especially tiring, but it´s getting better, as all those new people turn into regular people. It makes things less awkward. 

I want to write about fashin (lolita, vintage, everything), films and sometimes my life too. So be welcomed everyone with some time to read through this!


2 comments:

1st Week; 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style

Hii  ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ ,  As research for this challenge, I went through my oldest blog and found out that this is actually the third time I´m attempt...